If you have not used your computer with the projector you have reserved before,
it is recommended that you make arrangements to try your setup sometime
before your scheduled event. Please check the room schedule and then contact
Bay Tree Conference Staff to set up a test time
when the room is not being used.
- Both the ceiling mounted video projector
in room D and the projector in the media cart
use a standard VGA connection and the cable is supplied.
- Some laptops we have seen with VGA do not have enough output signal to
work without a special amplifier (available on request).
- Older Macs can use an adapter to convert to VGA.
- Some Newer Macs have a round s-video output jack, however you must supply
the video cable to make the connection. The built in projector in room D
does NOT support this type.
- Some Macs have NO VGA or video output and can not be used.
- Both PCs and Macs may require some setup using the control panel to work with a projector.
- You must supply your own Ethernet wire and extension cords, except in room D.
Projector with media cart. Inputs 1 and 2 are VGA and look the same on your computer.
Input 3 shows alternate connections. The room D projector does not have the s-video type.
Typical adapter from older style Macintosh to VGA:
Back to calendar