|Table Seating Capacity:
||1 analog phone jack (459-1512) located on the East wall.
||4 100 mb fast Ethernet connections, one in the floor at the
center of the room, one male connector wire at podium and one
each on the East and West walls.
||1 cable TV connection on the South wall used for built in equipment.
||Cervantes and Velasquez Conference Room has built in equipment consisting of:
- Sound system with wireless microphone ($4.50/hr. campus use)
- Ceiling mounted video projector with VGA computer connection ($15.00/hr. campus use)
- Document Camera (projector required) ($3.38/hr campus use)
- VCR with cable TV connection (projector required) ($2.25/hr campus use)
- DVD/CD player (projector required) ($2.63/hr campus use)
- Cassette tape player/recorder (sound system required) ($1.13/hr campus use)
- Wired lapel microphone (sound system required) ($1.25/hr campus use)
- Assistive listening devices (4) (sound system required) ($.75/hr campus use)
- Big Screen TV ($20.00/hr campus use)
|Other available media equipment is shared between all rooms.
It is reserved on a first come, first served basis.
Career Center staff will provide very limited equipment support.
You are advised to contract with Media Services
in advance if you will need assistance in setting up and running equipment.
- Conference speaker phone. ($5.00/hr campus rate plus long distance charges)
| If you have specific questions about the equipment available,
contact Bay Tree Conference Staff.
Cervantes and Velasquez Conference Room looking North onto Patio 2. Projection screen and white board are on the left.
Cervantes and Velasquez Conference Room looking North East from podium.
Cervantes and Velasquez Conference Room looking South West. Door to Patio 1 is to the left.